Skip to main content
Moving a lamp or device to another room
In the instruction below, we mention moving a lamp, but this could also be a camera or other smart device.
To move a lamp or device between rooms, proceed as follows:
- Start in the 'Profile' tab
- Tap 'Home management
- Tap the top option 'Home is xxx'(xxx is the name you gave your home)
- Tap room management
- Choose the room from which you want to move/remove the lamp
- Tap the red dot (-) to remove the device from this room
- Tap 'Confirm' at the top right
- Tap the room you want to move the lamp to (or create a new room first)
- Search the list of green dots for the lamp(s) you want to add to this room
- Tap the green bullet (+) to add the lamp to this room (The lamp will be moved to the top)
- Tap 'Confirm' in the top right corner
- Tap the arrow (<) at the top left 3 times to return to the 'Profile' tab
- Now tap the 'My Home' tab where you can tap the room and see which lamps have been added to it.
Describe your question or problem...
Frequently asked questions, tips, tricks, solutions about the Calex Smart App, products and services can be found here.
Click here for a status overview of our platform, services and services. Outages are displayed here.
Calex communities connect customers and product gurus. Ask your question and share your knowledge.
On our YouTube channel, you will find instructions on how to operate, set up or install our App.