The reservoir has a maximum capacity of 280 ml. Depending on the mist position, it lasts for 8 hours. We recommend that you use a measuring cup when pouring/additional water. This prevents an excess of water from entering the diffuser, causing it to stop working.
Articles in this section
- Smart Power Plug use as detector of power failure
- Why does the light in my Smart Diffuser keep blinking?
- Do I need a Hub?
- How many products can I link to my Calex app?
- How to connect the Calex Smart Movement sensor to my smart bulb?
- How to connect the Calex Smart Outdoor Camera?
- There is no line in my diffuser for the minimum/maximum amount of water. How much water can I put in my diffuser?
- After resetting my lights/devices, they still won't connect. What else can I do?
- How many products can I link to my Calex app, is there a limit?
- How do I install the Calex Smart Video Doorbell?