Setting up extra Wifi if you use a V10 and KPN wifi amplifiers
If you have your Experia Wifi points or SuperWifi points connected to an Experia Box V10, you can create an extra 2.4GHz network in the web interface of your Experia Wifi. This then runs alongside your regular wifi network.
- Open a browser and go to 192.168.2.151 (SuperWifi) or 192.168.2.150 (Experia Wifi).
Don't find the web interface for your Wifi point at that address? Then you can log in to the Experia Box web interface (192.168.2.254). There you can find the IP address of your Wi-Fi point. You can then use this IP address to log into the SuperWifi's web interface.
- Log in using the pre-filled username and admin password. This can be found on the sticker on the bottom of your Wifi point. Do you have multiple Wifi points and the password is not accepted? Make sure you grab the Wifi point that is flashing blue.
Have you logged in before? Then you created your own password. Don't remember that password? Then reset your Wi-Fi points. You can do this by using the reset button on the back of the device. Then you can use the password on the sticker of the blue flashing Wi-Fi point.
- Click on settings in the top row.
- On the left side, click on Extra Wi-Fi.
- You will come to this page:
Make sure the 2.4GHz network is enabled (blue), choose your own network name/SSID (red) and password/security key (green) and click save (yellow).