This article applies to the Calex Floodlight with article number: 5401000800
To set the menu functions for the Floodlight follow the steps below:
- Start in the 'My House' tab
- Tap on the floodlight in question to open the settings menu
- Choose the tab with the 'hand' symbol (Left)
- Tap the I/O button to manually switch the lamp on/off
- Slide the small circle to adjust the light color of the lamp
- Adjust the brightness with the slider
- Choose the tab with the 'send' symbol (middle)
- Tap the I/O button to manually switch the lamp on/off.
- Tap 'Motion detection' to set the sensitivity of the PIR sensor.
- Tap 'Full light duration' to set the time the lamp should be on at 100% after a motion notification has occurred.
- Tap 'Setting' to open the submenu
- Tap 'Lux detection' and determine when the PIR sensor should be active.
- Turn on the 'Light bright' button to let the lamp burn at a low volume during the set 'Lux detection' period and after a motion notification has occurred.
- Adjust the brightness with the slider.
- You can adjust the time of the transition from 100% to the set brightness with the 'Microlight duration'
- Tap the tab with the 'clock' symbol (right)
- Use the countdown button to set the countdown time at which the lamp should go out after manual switching on.
- With the + button you add a timer to switch the lamp on or off at a certain time. Add a separate line for each instruction here.