Skip to main content
Change icon of lamp or device with your own photo
To replace the icon displayed by default in the Calex App for your added lamp or device with your own photo, follow the steps below:
- Open the Calex App
- Start in the 'My Home' tab
- Tap the lamp whose icon you want to change to a photo, the settings screen opens
- Tap Menu of pencil symbol at top right, the configuration screen opens
- Tap the pencil symbol at the top right to open a second configuration screen
- Tap 'Pictogram' and choose 'Photo' here*
- Now take a picture of your lamp that you want to see as a picture and crop it to a square
- Tap save and you will return to the configuration screen (you will not see the photo)
- Tap the left arrow (<) in the top left corner 3 times to return to the 'My Home' tab
- Scroll through the list of lamps/devices here to see the picture (this may take a while).
*It is also possible to choose a photo you already have on your phone. In that case, choose 'Select From Local Album'.
Describe your question or problem...
Frequently asked questions, tips, tricks, solutions about the Calex Smart App, products and services can be found here.
Click here for a status overview of our platform, services and services. Outages are displayed here.
Calex communities connect customers and product gurus. Ask your question and share your knowledge.
On our YouTube channel, you will find instructions on how to operate, set up or install our App.