The Calex Smart Wall Switch can be paired with smart bulbs or smart power plugs. It is possible to connect the smart remote with as many as 7 to 10 products, these must all be the same kind of products.
So lamps can be combined with lamps, plugs with plugs, etc. It is not possible to connect a plug and a lamp to the same remote. In this case, it is recommended to purchase a second remote.
Make sure the lamps are turned on and receive a good Wi-Fi signal. This is the only way to connect the lamps to the remote control. The remote control itself is not visible in the app.
- Make sure the smart device is connected to the Calex app.
- Turn the power of the smart device off and on again (by cutting the power)
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the reset button on the smart Wall Switch for 5 seconds until the indicator flashes
- Wait for the smart device to blink or turn off/on.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to pair more smart devices
Press and hold the ON button of the Smart Wall Switch for 5 seconds until the indicator flashes. The Smart Wall Switch is then disconnected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.