Your Smart Camera can save the recordings. For this, you need an SD card which can be inserted into the Smart Camera. Before your Smart Camera can store videos on the SD card, it must first be formatted.
Formatting an SD card is the process of erasing all data on the card and setting it up for use. This can be done from the Smart Camera using the Smart app, with a computer or a card reader that supports this card. It is important to note that formatting permanently deletes all data on the card, so be sure to back up important files before formatting the card.
Format using the Smart Camera and Smart app:
1. Insert the SD card into your Smart Camera. When doing this, make sure you insert the SD card correctly. Refer to your Smart Camera's manual for this if necessary.
2. Open the Smart app and select your Smart Camera.
3. Then go to the 'Memory Card Settings' option and select the 'Format Memory Card' option.
Formatting using MacOS
1. Insert the SD card into the Mac's card reader. If your Mac does not have an internal card reader, you can use an external card reader.
2. Open 'Disk Utility'.
3. On the left side under 'External' the SD card will appear
4. Select the SD card and then choose the 'Erase' option in the upper right side of the menu.
5. Then you can give the SD card a name and choose the structure 'MS-DOS (FAT32)'
6. Then click on the 'Erase' button.
7. When the erasing is complete click on the 'Done' button
Formatting using Windows
1. Insert the SD card into the card reader of the PC. If your PC does not have an internal card reader you can use an external card reader.
2. Open the 'Windows explorer' (Windows key + E).
3. On the left side under 'This PC' the SD card will appear.
4. Select the SD card and right click on it and choose the option 'Format'.
5. Then you can name the SD card and choose File system 'FAT32'
6. Then click on the 'Start' button.
7. When the deletion is complete click the 'Close' button
Please sign in to leave a comment.