In the app you can add a maximum of 200 devices per family, and a maximum of 20 families. So, in theory you should be able to add a total of 4000 devices to the app. However, the number of devices you can use depends on your router. The average router supports 16 to 20 devices (including smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.)
Articles in this section
- Smart Power Plug use as detector of power failure
- Why does the light in my Smart Diffuser keep blinking?
- Do I need a Hub?
- How many products can I link to my Calex app?
- How to connect the Calex Smart Movement sensor to my smart bulb?
- How to connect the Calex Smart Outdoor Camera?
- There is no line in my diffuser for the minimum/maximum amount of water. How much water can I put in my diffuser?
- After resetting my lights/devices, they still won't connect. What else can I do?
- How many products can I link to my Calex app, is there a limit?
- How do I install the Calex Smart Video Doorbell?