The most common caps are E14, E27 and GU10. ‘E’ stands for ‘Edison’ and the number for the diameter in millimeters. For ceiling spots, GU10 is the most common fitting. Desktop lamps and small fixtures usually fit E14 caps and standard lamps or fixtures use E27 (typically called a normal fitting). The fitting your lamp has is always indicated on the box.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the device id in the smart app?
- Can I control my smart lamp with a wall switch?
- How can I insert or change an SD card?
- What does the IP value of a product mean?
- When will Matter be available?
- I am not at home, can I still control my smart devices?
- I'm going on vacation, will my set timers still work?
- How to store recordings from the Smart Video Doorbell or Camera
- How do I format my SD card for use in my Smart Camera?
- My Led lights are blinking