If the lamps or devices do not connect after resetting, it is important to check whether you are using a 2.4GHz connection. If this is the case, the problem may be with the router. First check how many devices are connected to the router. Are there more than 20? Then the problem is probably that the router is carrying too many devices. In this case, we recommend purchasing a Wi-Fi amplifier. If the problem lies with the router's settings, please contact the provider for more information.
Articles in this section
- There is no line in my diffuser for the minimum/maximum amount of water. How much water can I put in my diffuser?
- After resetting my lights/devices, they still won't connect. What else can I do?
- How many products can I link to my Calex app?
- Is it possible to connect my Smart Remote with different devices?
- How do I install the Calex Smart Video Doorbell?
- What to do when your Calex Smart items are offline
- How to connect the Calex Smart video doorbell
- How do I reset my Calex Smart Indoor/Outdoor camera?
- How do I reset my Calex Smart Video Doorbell?