Skip to main content
How do I reset an LED Strip?
CAUTION: To reset the Outdoor Mesh LED Strip, use these instructions.
Resetting a LED Strip is done by taking the plug/adapter in and out of the socket. Of course, you can also use a socket with a switch to de-energise the LED Strip, which works a little easier.
The procedure is as follows:
- Make sure the LED Strip is ON and then turn it OFF by unplugging it from the socket
- Wait for 5 seconds
- Insert the plug into the socket (ON) and pull the plug OUT/OFF again (within 2 seconds)
- 1 second wait
- Plug in (ON) and unplug again OUT/OFF (within 2 seconds)
- Wait for 1 second
- Insert the plug into the socket (The LED Strip will now flash and is in pairing mode)
- After this, you can add/pair the LED Strip to the Calex App.
Describe your question or problem...
Frequently asked questions, tips, tricks, solutions about the Calex Smart App, products and services can be found here.
Click here for a status overview of our platform, services and services. Outages are displayed here.
Calex communities connect customers and product gurus. Ask your question and share your knowledge.
On our YouTube channel, you will find instructions on how to operate, set up or install our App.